Rescue Wish List
Indiana Bulldog Rescue is a nonprofit organization that relies on the generous support of our donors. We are in need of the following items.
If you would like to donate one or more of the items, and you live in the Indianapolis area, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know where to pick up the items. If you are able to ship items, please send to:
Indiana Bulldog Rescue, Inc.
Attn: Fundraising Director
9422 Colony Pointe E Dr. Indianapolis. 46250
Thank you, we appreciate your support!
List of items for Rescue
- *New or gently used small blankets or throws
- *Crates (medium-Extra-large…clean and in good condition)
- *Large & Extra Large harnesses
- *Dog beds (new or gently used in clean and in good condition)
- *Bulldog safe toys & Chews (no stuffed toys or rawhide chews)
- *Shampoo (preferably a natural anti-itch or medicated shampoo. Many bullies come to us with skin issues and cannot use harsh shampoos.
- *Dog food (preferably grain free)
- *Treats (preferably grain free)
*All donations that cannot be used for our bulldogs are donated to local animal shelters.
You may also choose to order an IBR Wish List from Auggie’s Closet. Select Indiana Bulldog Rescue in the Rescue Gift Registry – items are mailed directly to IBR.